No change in stool reports, persisting e-coli cyst count, pus cells, leukocyte trace in urinalysis post course of metronidazole. Cause?

hi doc, i m from philippines, yesterday was the tenth day of my 2year old daughter metronidazole medication and this morning i had her Fecalogy and Urinalysis report her ecoli cyst count didnt change (still 0-1/hpf) her urinalysis have these results: pus cells = 4-5hpf, leukocytes=trace. i wonder what happened, because before our doctor prescribed metronidazole her urine results were normal, and why does her stool results didnt change, thanks
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012