No beard, less facial hair, no genetic problem. Medicine?

Hello,Sir i have a question for u,i don t have beard and very less facial hair ,this is not a genetically problem in my family,so plz tell how can i generate my beard and facial hairs,any medicine or supplements for this,plz guide me regards M.Shoaib
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012
Dec 2013

I can understand your concern for less facial hair. For hair growth problem you can consult a Endocrinologist for best suggestion where proper endocrine evaluation can be done. Do not any medications by own. As we see multiple of men taking unknown medicines by fascinating advertizements and getting serious side effects by same.