No alcohol consumed in over a year, urinalysis positive for alcohol consumption. Suggestions?

Recently took a urinalysis for court ordered abstinence from alcohol and showed up positive for consumption in the past 4 days (high amounts).... tho, I have not ingested any alcohol in well over a year.
Curious if the combined topical s such as hand sanitizer(s), mosquito repellant, gel deodorant, mousse, chewing gum, painting solvents and aftershave could have caused this.
I HAD been exposed to ALL of these the day prior to taking the urinalysis and was using all, with the exception of paint solvents, the day of the urinalysis.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013