Nightfall problem. Doing yoga, solved to a great extent. Treatment for white discharge from penis?

sir, i am 18 year old................i had nightfall problem but when i stated doing yoga.I have got good results in this regard and disease is almost cure[as far as i know], but i have noticed that a new problem has risen, when i go toilet , in first 2-3 secs some whitish water comes , now what should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Nightfall or nocturnal ejaculation is not abnormal. Some men have the physiological phenomenon and some do not. However if doing yoga is resolving the problem to any extent I advise you to continue the same, as it has other benefits as well. The white discharge is an unclear thing and you might need a urinalysis and a semen analysis if you continue to have pain or burning sensation when you are having this issue. I hope you visit with a psychiatrist who can better help you by examining and taking a good history.

Take care and have a lovely day!