Night times fever after hernia repair, wound vac installed in stomach, urinary tract infection

about seven months ago I had surgery for a hernia repair . ever since I have been having nighttime fevers. usually low grade but once 104 which caused hospitalization. since i have had 2 more surgeries for seromans that have blown up in my stomach . Nighttime fevers continue with last night beine 102. no problem during the day . i presently have a wound vac installed in my stomach. my surgeon is now having me checked for unrinary tract infection. i do not have to get up at night to urineate nor due i have excessive during the day. any ideas
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012