Night fall increases due to masturbation

i am Aamir 20yrs old i didnt do musterbating since two months but my night falling increases. plz advice me how to i stoped this problem.
Asked On : Fri, 20 May 2011
By night falling I presume you mean liquid coming from penis at night (nocturnal emissions in medical terminology). This is totally a normal phenomenon among men who masturbate rarely or infrequently. Because when the seminal fluid gets filled inside it overflows during nocturnal erections in Penis, which happens due to sleep cycle changes, which is totally a normal occurrence. Don't bother... If you has stopped masturbation out of guilt. kindly wash away the idea since it is not so. Masturbation is totally a healthy, normal behavior unless it becomes a compulsion