Newborn having redness behind the ears with pus formation. Crusty skin rash on the hair line. Eczema?

My 6 week old daughter is very red behind her ears and is now oozing a bright yellow drainage from the skin. It has foul smell. She is also red in all her creases like neck , armpits, and groin . I have been very meticulous about putting powder in her creases and keeping her clean but it s not going away. She also has a crusty rash around her hairline and is getting some yellow crust under her nares. This is really worrying me. Is this impetaigo or yeast or eczema?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012