New born, has severe flatus, gagging, get pasty green runny stools, taking good start gentle formula. What should I do to ease him?

Hello, my son is 6 weeks old and is having bad gas and he s to the point where hes waking up crying from it, hes also not finishing his bottles and his poop goes from being pasty green to green and yellow and more runny, he has also been gaging more but nothing comes up..he is on Good Start Gentle formula. I dont know if i should try and switch formula and if so how to ease into it.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
First, stop bottle feeding as that adds to gas formation. Use a spoon and bowl instead. Second, you can use some digestive drops like Bonnisan to give relief from gas and don't forget to burp him for at least 5 minutes after every feed. Hope that helps.