Nerve pain, collapsed vertebrae, sciatic nerve, hearing loss in ears, rheumatoid arthritis. Been on Endep and methotrexate. Dosage?

I have been on Endep for about 2years for nerve pain from collapsed vertebrae affecting sciatic nerve. I started out on 10 mgs. It gave measure of relief- then it was increased to 35 mgs. and about 3 months ago to 45 mgs. I now have severe hearing loss in left ear n increased loss of hearing in right ear. The effect on nerve pain did not increase. I am also on Methotrexate IM weekly and Orencia weekly for Rheumatoid arthritis.

I have reduced Endep back to 35mgs. Is hearing loss from Endep reversible?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013