Nephrotic syndrome, giving omnocortil syrup, became fat, rounded face, feels hungry, stopped medicine. Is there any problem for future growth?

Hi, My Child has 2.2 years old and he suffered with the Nephortic syndrom ( high proteins passing through urine). When we met with the doctor, he suggested to give the omnocortil syrup to my child.Once we started the medicine, He became fat , rounded face and very hungry. Now he has 2.6 years old and we stopped the medicine after decreasing the dosage. Now he is looks good. But I would like to know is there any problem for his future growth?. Kindly please provide you inputs on this and also please let me know the Pediatric Nephrologist doctors specifically for childrens in Guntur or nearest city. Thanks, Srinivasarao
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012