Nephrotic syndrome. Have swelling, weight gain, hair fall. Taken wysolone. Side effect?

hi, i am 28 yr old. my name is geeta kapoor. befor 10 mnths i had nephrotic syndrom. I take wysolone 40 mg for at least 45 days. I had lots of side effects at that time like swelling, weight gain. but now i am ok. but at that time i had very heavy hair fall and now my hairs are not growing. tell me what to do. waiting for your reply
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013
Hi !
From your history it appears to be a side effect of wysolone. It usually does not happen if you are taking a short course but can occur if you are taking the drug for a longer duration.You can consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and management.