Negative liver tests, taking ayurvedic treatment for thyroid. Liver problems?

My husband had his regular blood test done yesterday. Strangely, his liver tests turned out to be negative. The data is as below: LIVER PROFILE BILIRUBIN , TOTAL 0.6 mg/dL ALANINE AMINOTRANSFERASE ( SGPT ) H 122 U/L ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE( SGOT ) H 64 U/L He also is undergoing ayurvedic treatment for thyroid. Can you please suggest the possible liver related problems? Or if he needs to undergo any further tests? Thanks and Regards.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012