Need guidance for various problems. I just feel like killing myself. any suggestion for me ?

Dear Doctor , I am a 46 year old married woman with 2 grown up kids, I have been working since I was 16, and have always been a go getter, and my family was the centre of my life, however lately I feel that I am losing interest in everything, I am not bothered about my looks, I am not bothered about how my home looks, I have had some issues with my husband s insensitivity related to our sex life for many years, which lead to me drinking and venting alone, I feel I can not rely on my husband for supporting me neither emotionally nor financially, I have been self reliant all my life but now I cannot go on any more. My husband does try to be supportive but for short periods of time only, though he means well he is not the doting husband types. I have worked in MNC companies (as a trainer) all my life but now I am working in a Pvt Ltd hospital and do not like my job, have not been successful in getting another job because of my age and have not done my MBA, just plain graduate. I am suffering from hypo thyroidism, (and taking .50 mg thyroxcin) I am obese and my weight is increasing, I suffer from hunger pangs on some days and on others I don t feel like eating and now I am suffering from depression and high blood pressure , my treating physician has given my Nexito 20 for 1 month, I am still not feeling energetic, instead I am feeling more low, and in fact now I am so deflated that I don t feel like having a bath or groom myself, I just feel like killing myself, but of course I am worried about my kids future, please advise
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011