Need a skin whitening cream. Is placenta skin whitening cream effective?

i would like to ask that i am searching for best skin whitening pills and cream, so please recommended me the world best skin whitening pills and cream, and i s there PLACENTA ADVANCED SKIN WHITING OR BEAUXI WHITE PLUS 5 IN 1, SWISS SKIN WHITENING PILL have good ingridients? which one is best whitening pills?
and placenta skin whitening cream, nafia fairness cream, st. dalfour ? which one is best among whitening cream? please recommended me the world best whitening products...
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013