Neck swelling post root canal. Investigations detected fibrosis, koch's disease, advised anti-tb drugs. Right diagnosis?

Hello,I had root cannal in 2006 which came off after two years and then It was not November 2011,I had left neck swelling which was there up to November 2012,I just took antibiotics and subsized .i went to see physician and after investigations and biopsy it showed fibrosis and they said its koch s disease and I was put on anti tb married and aged 30 years and am a nurse.please was that the right diagnosis.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012