Neck, shoulder and arm pain. Is it work related pain?

Hlw I am a health and safety student at CPUT im doing an assignment on work related diseases.This person has been working in the facory for 12 years in ironing department and now she is experiencing neck,shouler and arm pains and I must ask this person some questions so that i can know if these pains are work related sickness, which questions will you recommend I ask as a Health and Safety Manager
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concern. Neck, shoulder and arm pain may be related. If you have been lifting heavy weights I think that you might be spraining your joints and having muscle spasms that are affecting them as well. Overworking any part of the body might not be good for you. I hope this helps. Please visit with your doctor if things don't get better over time. Take care and have a lovely day!