Neck pain, taken Mefenamic acid, bump on scalp, weakness and tingling in arms and wrist. Should I be concerned?

Last October I began to feel this pain to left part of my neck, it would come on mostly in the afternoons and go away....towards November December it became almost a daily pain, my initial check with a GP was diagnosed as a muscle spasm , and antibiotics, still no change, I took mefenamic acid for pain relief but somewhere in the centre of my skull i felt sore....symptoms persisted so i saw another doctor who diagnosed me with hbp, and put me on enalapril for a duration of almost 3 mnts, 5mg to 10mg....bp got normal around april/may but still no change to pain in my left part of neck and there appeared to be a bump in my scalp which aches from time to time and i feel weak and tingly in my arms and left wrist - the pain is like a burning sensation on my shoulder and the head is mostly heavy and achy but not huge pain just a dull ache and heavy....i have seen a chiropractor for 4 sessions and still no change...should I be concerned?? lately I feel little nausea but only faint and goes away...
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012