Neck pain, headaches, vomiting. Prescribed sibelium. CT scan of brain, eye test normal. Causes?

HELLO SIR, IAM 17 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE A PROBLEM. I GET A NECK PAIN AT FIRST AND IT LATERS GIVES ME A SEVERE HEAD ACHE. THE HEAD ACHE STOPS ONLY WHEN I VOMMIT. I TOOK TEST UPTO CT BRAIN - TO EYE TEST, ALL OF THE RESULTS WERE NORMAL. WHAT CAN IT PROBABLY BE?? AND A DOCTOR ADVISED ME TO TAKE SIBELIUM 10MG WHICH IS MAKING ME FREE FROM HEAD ACHE BUT IT MAKES ME SLEEPY AND I GET IRRITATED IF I TAKE IT AND DONT SLEEP.. PLEASE HELP ME
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012