Neck pain, head heaviness. Taking nexito plus, rejunex capsules. EEG test, CT scan done. Treatment?

Hi good morning this is for my wife she has been suffering from neck pain since December 2011. she consult neurology and general physician and took several medicine as well. ct scan EEG test. mean time she got the medicine ... tab Nexito plus and cap Rejunex from last week. still she says too much weight in head and didn t get previous stage. please give an advice and where can I meet you sir? thanking you and awaiting your favorable replay. regards
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012