Neck pain, dizziness due to gastritis. Endoscopy test done. History of high BP. Cure?

I am having Gastritis problem and I am getting some kind of little pain or discomfort on my neck (left side) and sometime little bit of giddiness is also felt due to gastritis. After Endoscopy test, 4 months back, Gastritis was tested positive and I have taken some medicine at that time for two weeks time and I felt better for sometimes but again I am having the same neck pain and giddiness. Request you please suggest some medicine or guide me for complete cure. Also liked to mention that I am having BP 150/110. Best Regards
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013