Neck and shoulder pain, muscle spasms, leg and cervical buzzing since shoulder surgery. What should be done?

Hi, I have had 2 shoulder (right) to remove bone spur and impingement since then i have severe neck & shoulder pain (left), muscle spasms, leg buzzinng and cervical buzzing like I have a mobile phone in my pocket. The Chiro has been unable to release the tightness and neither have the excercices worked, painkillers and anti-inflammatories also don t help much. I don t sleep much because I am uncomfortable and in pain and I don t know what else to do . . . Thank you, Siobhan
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012