Navel stinks. What is white discharge from penis? Had unprotected sex. Related?

Hello good day, I just want to know if it s dangerous to stink things in my navel, I mean, is it life threatening? And also I continue to have a white discharge from my penis in the morning when i wake, there is no pain or discomfort. I ve been going to the doctor for two months now and have done tests and no sign of STI. I ve gotten antibiotics and it would stop for a few days or a week then comes back. Could this occur because of stress? I ve had this problem before and when i visited my personal doctor he told me it was yeast infection and he gave me antibiotic and it helps, but now am in Sudan, away from my personal doctor. I m a bit worried, not sexually active here but had unprotected sex in June when i went home and I started seeing this white stuff approx. two weeks after. I ve also done an HIV test (the rapid testing) which shows am negative.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012