Navel bleeding, pain, applied ointment, back pain, blood in urine, taken antibiotics, std test negative, drinking water, nausea

My boyfriend is experiencing navel bleeding for four days. Inside his navel is raw and he is in pain. I washed it with soap and water and applied ointment to aid in healing . He was having back pain since february and had two episodes of urinating blood where he went to the doctor and was given antibiotics . We have been tested for stds and those all came back negative. He is drinking more water but also complains of nausea today.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of RENAL STONES may be the cause for his sufferings.

ultrasound scanning for KUB may confirm the diagnosis.

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you