Nauseous, exhausted, blood test done, low folic acid, WBC, on iron. Tested for coeliac disease but no result. Suggestion?

My son who is 18yrs old. has been having blood tests done over last 2 months.
His folic acid was low, white blood count low and has been put on iron last week.
I'm concerned as he almost constantly feels nauseous, is pale and exhausted.
What could this be? He was tested for coeliac disease but no result as yet.

Other issues in his body are: being referred to ENT due to retracting eardrums, constant high pitched ringing in his ears and major mouth ulcers.

Are these connected.
Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013