Nauseated, phlegm in chest, upset stomach. Have viral. What is wrong?

Hi I have been sick for a very long time now. The doctors think I have a mono- like virus but tell me that there isn t possible to do any testing to prove it. However I have been experiencing heavy nausea , phlehm in my chest and my throat and my stomach has been very upset. I have tried to eat easily digested foods but the nausea is not going away and the feeling of having a large chunk of phlegm in my throat is unpleasant and makes it a little bit harder for me to breath. Is there anything I can take or do to get rid of this?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013