Nausea with random bouts of diarrhea, belching, loss of appetite. Reasons ?

I m not really sure where to start but I haven t felt well for a week now. It started with a nausea feeling and I didn t really think anything of it. Sometimes the nausea is worse than others and even gets to the point where I think I m going to be sick but I m not. There have been a couple of days when I have felt ok but still not 100% and other days the waves of nausea are quite bad. I didn t think more into it until it kept one and then for the last couple of days I ve had random bouts of diarrhea . One day I have diarrhea but only have it once or twice a day and then the next time I go to the toilet it s fine and then back again. I ve had a couple of really cold chills, have an infection in my nose and lower back ache. I have also lost my appetite but force myself to eat and once I start eating I do actually want the food. I am eating less though, get fuller quicker and belching quite an unusual amount. I am normally a really healthy person and never get ill. I don t know if all of those symptoms are related but thought it best to mention them all. I returned from Vietnam two weeks ago so am obviously more concerned about my symptoms than I usually would be especially as I am rarely ill. I also had a mild cold upon return from the holiday and just have a general unwell feeling. It s difficult to describe but I just don t feel 100%.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012