Nausea, vomiting, vaginal bleeding after taking laxative. Something to be concerned about?

i took a laxative saturday after being on medication because it was making me constipated, yesterday i got really sick nausea , vomiting after eating and heavy bleeding from vagina .. things got better in the morning untill once again i ate something and started the heavy bleeding from vagina and nausea, vomiting. is this something to be concern about?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
there is no relation between laxatives and vaginal bleeding.
so please consult your physician about these symptom
wishing you all the best