Nausea, vomiting sensation on seeing food, tiredness, diarrhea. History of haemorrhoids, hernia. Causes?

I have been feeling constantly nauseous, where looking at food makes me want to vomit . And I love food so this is a little distressing. I am also fatigued, where i am so tired that I can sleep 14 hours and still feel like I have got no sleep. I have extreme diarrhea . Have not had a hard stool in months. And pain which feels like it follows the path of the ascending, transverse, descending colon and maybe where the kidneys are (in the back). I do have hemorrhoids (from pregnancy) and I do have hernia But was on medication for the hernia.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012