Nausea, stomach pain, giddiness on taking Ecosporin, Nexpro for unstable angina, dyslipidemia. Should I continue the medicine?

Hi.. Let me introduce myself as Margret... I recently suffered from a chest pain . During diagnosis... an Angiography was done and it was declared that I suffered from Artrery Spasm and not a heart attack. My Echo Cardiogram was also normal. The final diagnosis report states I have - Unstable Angina , CAG: Normal Coronaries dyslipidemia . I was prescribed Ecosprin AV 75 mg, Nexpro RD, Nikoran 5 mg and Pantodac 40 mg. Upon taking these medicines I have been having side effects like nausea, stomach pain, giddiness. My question is will this condition lead to a heart attack and secondly considering the side effects do i still take these medicines or seek an alternative advice. Thanks, Margret
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012