Nausea, stomach pain, bloated. Alka seltzer reduced stomach pain, now watery diarrhea. Reasons ?

Ok it s Sunday night right now, Friday night I started having nausea and it didn t go away by sleeping. I woke up and the nausea was still as well as a stomach ache. I took an alka seltzer but it only made my stomach ache go away (compared to Friday night the nausea on Saturday was minimal) so Today (Sunday) I woke up and I was fine but after I ate I started feeling the nausea again, after lunch I noticed I was really bloated but my food felt like it was at the top of my stomach not the bottom (like under my cleavage) oh and I ve been very gassy all day s the catch I haven t had a stool all day even though my truck has felt full (and I don t believe I had a stool yesterday either) I ve had diarrhea all day but no stool not even watery stool it s all liquid! It s like I m peeing out of my butt!
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012