Nausea on eating food, bloating, constipation. Drinking tonic water, no relief. Cure?

Everytime i eat i feel sickness with watery mouth, if i look at food it makes me feel sick and im constantly bloated and full up after eating just a couple of mouthfuls, for years I have suffered from constipation only going once in every 2-3 weeks, please help, i used to drink tonic water to settle my stomach when i was pregnant 18 years ago but that doesnt seem to work now. I cant seem to drink anything either without feeling sick
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012