Nausea, headaches and reddish ears. Taking prilosec for nausea. Do I need to go to an ENT doctor?

Hi, I ve had nausea and been foggy/light headed with light headaches for about a month. All blood work has come back normal. Yesterday got prescription for amoxicilian as one ear was a little red, I am also taking prilosec for the nausea. Yesterday I felt great, no nausea, very light head stuff. Today head stuff is back, foggy/light dizziness/light headache. What would going to an ENT do for me? What could be going on?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012