Nausea, feels dizzy, sweating, abdominal pain, frequent bowl movement, feels hungry, irritable bowel syndrome

For the past several months, I have been experiencing severe nausea (sometimes vomiting), dizziness , sweating/chills, and abdominal pain each and every time I have a bowel movement and also when I wake up morning. Sometimes it feels like I am very hungry but the thought of eating food makes me even more sick feeling. I am a Type II diabetic and I have been diagnosed with IBS at age 15. The only relief I get from these symptoms is by taking a hot bath/shower to soothe my stomach. I am a 31 y/o female, smoker.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  203 Awaiting Answer