Nausea, feeling faint, muffled hearing, seeing bright. What is wrong?

I was working today and felt completely fine when my boss was going over with me some new things I was going to have to learn when all of a sudden I felt really nauseous and fainty.. Than I went and sat down and everything got really bright and all the sounds I heard kept getting more muffled as time went on. I eventually had to leave work early.. What s wrong with me? I fainted for the first time in my life about a month ago.. and had a similar episode at work about 2 months ago.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
may be reklated to ischemia of some part of brain supplying these organs
need to investigate after consaulting neurologist either ischemai is due to clot or adjoining area tissue preesure need to consult as early as possible