Nausea every night, watery mouth, gas bubbles in stomach, upper back pain. Am I pregnant ?

Hi! I have been feeling like im gonna throw up every single night! my mouth gets really watery I think im pregnant but the thing is.. Last time I had sex it was a month ago I used a condom and my boyfriend didn t even cum. I got my period but just too be sure I took a test it was negative but I had a yeast infection at the time so I didn t know if it could change the results. I also can feel gas bubbles in my stomach! My back hurts but its upper back pain ... do you think im pregnant??
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013