Nausea, dizziness, pale skin, ear infection. Cure for symptoms?

hi , i have been feeling sick and dizzy for a week now, i had a lot to drink two days before xmas, im not sure if its related drink has never had this effect on me before. two days ago i had another drink and the next day i was so dizzy i went pale and neary passed out, please can you tell me whats wrong with me it was a scary experence. i also had an ear infection a few weeks ago i was given treatment but my ears do not feel like its totaly healed thankyou
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013