The symptoms like nausea & abdominal cramps can be due to:
1. Any infection in the Gastrointestinal tract
2. Peptic ulcer
3. Anemia- due to dietary deficiencies of certain nutrients like Iron, Vitamin B12
, Folic acid
, etc. which interferes with blood formation
The symptoms like tiredness can also be attributed to the above mentioned causes & in addition:
1. Chronic fatigue
2. Inadequate hydration status & electrolyte balance of the body.
3. Any fluctuation in the blood pressure & blood sugar levels.
4. Hormonal & metabolic causes.
5. Stress, inadequate sleep, etc.
Peeling of skin indicates also indicates dietary deficiency of essential nutrients & inadequate hydration status of the body.
So, investigations like complete blood count
, Ultrasound scan of abdomen, estimation of blood pressure & blood sugar levels will be helpful in clinching the diagnosis.
And it is also needed that you take certain precautions regarding your diet & lifestyle, such as:
1. Take a healthy diet with lots of fruits & vegetables.
2. Drink lots of water to maintain adequate hydration.
3. Avoid fast foods.
4. Avoid smoking & alcohol.
5. Keep away stress..think positive.
6. Exercise regularly & practice meditation
Wishing you a Good Health.
Thanks & take care.