Nausea and vomiting after a head injury. Trouble in balancing. MRI normal. Taking nexium after surgery for hiatus hernia

Hi my mom was trimming trees in sept 2011 when a big branch struck her in the back of the head. She was conscious the whole time. She did not have it seen about. In Oct 2011 she started feeling nauseous and throwing up daily, she has also had trouble with her balance. She has been to several doctors. She has been to gasterologist and ran all kinds of tests but found nothing. They have ran MRI s found nothing. Been to ENT- found nothing. Been to neurologist and he has not found anything. She does have hidel hernia and had surgery for it several years ago. She takes Nexium for it. She also has high blood pressure. The throwing up and nausea would stop for short periods of time and then come back for long periods of time. Do you have any suggestions on the nausea, dizziness and off balance.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013