Nasal injury, bleeding from the nose. Precautions to be taken?

hi my name is AAAAAAAAAA, my question is ,i just beat my child near his nose , who is 5 yrs. old and after a few mintes i saw blood from his nose so i am scared to death will something happen to him,pls tell me
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012
traumatic nasal injury induced bleeding is the condition of stop the bleeding action is should to be taken,to rule out any nasal fracture proper examination to be done with investigations like x-ray....profuse bleeding should be undertaken as emergency concern.

As per for your KNOWLEDGE....nasal and surrounding lips area is the sensitive area of bleeding directly concern with damage to brain part (circle of willi) which prooves fatal to life...................Kindly take your child to some GP to rule out any suspectibilty....................Next time DONT EVER hit your child HARD.....try to solve with luv.....................