Nasal congestion, nasonex, singulair, breathing from mouth, allergic reaction ?

helo sir, my 2 year old daughter have constant blocked nose from about 2 months now, i feel she constantly have some mucous which is the cause of nasal congestion . I am giving her Nasonex from 3 weeks, in vain. Her Paed told me that she has allergy to something and she doesnot seem to have any other problem. Today he prescribed Singulair too. She is otherwise healthy without any other symptoms but she always keep on breathing from mouth which make me feel miserable. Please help
Asked On : Sun, 19 Feb 2012