Nasal congestion, cough, burning sensation. On steroid injections. Laser operation for sinus to remove polyps, dirt, blood. History of sinus condition. Treatment?

very good day doc.i am 47 years job requires me to travel XXXXX to XXXX.historically i amsuffering serious sinus complication.already perform 4 times sinus laser operation and baloon to remove follyps,dirt and blood,recently i discover breath congestion and chk up identify bronchitis problem and was given medicine and steroid injection for 3 it good for me? and i discover a gasssy and burning problem after that.please help to clarify and advice arcordingly.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
these are allergies and allergy can be from any protein foods dusts pollens grasses
in my advise best option is to get allergy tests and eliminate the avoidable allergens and go for sublingual immunotherapy for others
i have treated many patients like this and there is permanent cure with this according to international research