Nails not growing, having acrylic nails. Suffering from hypothyroidism. How to regrow my nail? Which type of doctor shuld be consulted?

Hi I am in great need of some advice, my fingernails have not grown AT ALL in almost 2 YEARS I don t bite them never have, I did have acrylic nails for years but I would take them off at least 3 times a year to let them breath and give them a break, I have seen my regular Dr and and Endo, specialist and also a dermatoligist and none of them have ever seen anything like this before, all of my blood work has come back normal I do suffer from hypothyridism but those numbers came back in the normal range also. I would sooooo apreciate any and all help that you could provide, at this point I don t even know of what type of doctor I should see next??? by the way I am a female 48 years old and other wise healthy, thank you very much
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012