Mysterious pain when my husband eats calorie foods, Could this be diabetes ?

My husband has this thing that happends when he eats alot of high calorie food. He always skips breakfast and then when we eat a big dinner he suddenly grabs his stomach and saids that it feels like his body is giving him this huge serg of energy and it makes him curl up and hold his stomach. It doesn t happen all the time though; only once in a great while (maybe twice a month or less). And he doesn t have any food alergies that we know of. I have never seen anything like this and I can t really describe it any more then that because he doesn t even know how to describe it. What could this be?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009