Myositis occificans where quadriceps tendon were cut due to femur fracture, lost knee flexion. Any scope of regaining ?

hello sir i 23 yrs old and i met a road side accident near about 2 yrs ago ie.23 march 2010......i got compound supracondylar femur fracture with my quadriceps tendon cutted transversly ....i underwent surgery on the same day n then again on 31 march.....that day the fracture was reduced by fixing a locky plate......during next 8 months i developed myositis occificans on the area whr tendon was detached nov i underwent judets quadricepsplasty along with removal of that heterotrophic bone was done bcoz of d reason i lost my knee flexion .....during surgery knee bent upto 115 degrees.....i was under epidural then 4 next two weeks of surgery......underwent manipulation again under GA..... at dat time flexion was 90....and now 85 degrees.....i want 2 knw what r the scopes of regaining my flexion by any means.....plzz....
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012