My wife is not conceived till now, what could be the problem ?

i had sex for the last three months. but my wife is not conceived till now. what could be the problem? sathish kumar

Asked On : Sun, 28 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Not able to concieve could be reasons from increased stress,  reduced nutritional state, reduced sexual activity during the most fertile period of menstrual cycles and few other male and female factors.. These needs to be assessed and then if possible corrected... You and your partner, both may discuss with a fertility specialist and find where the problems is  and then sort the problem if possible.. Wish you the best.. Hope you find this helpful....