My uncle got hurt on brain and now he is facing a memory loss symptoms

my uncle is suffering from brain disease i dont know the disease name but i know what happen to him he got hurted on brain n one brain nerve got damage and after that he lost his memory do not recognise the person dont remember anything we have took out his report also i want to know can he be alright
Asked On : Tue, 25 May 2010

please let me know what is the present condition of your uncle ?
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM have not given the details of his investigations and reports.Best would be to consult a neurologist for the management and treatment.Thanks and good luck.