My tsh is 32.4, do i need to worry ?

hello sir i got my thyroid test done and my tsh was 32.4 suggest me something wat 2 do and also tell some good doctor in faridabad
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
TSH at that high level means you have hypothyroidism. Can you tell what are the health problems you are experiencing. Have you put on weight, feeling sensitive to cold weather, increased mentstrual flow. You will require life-long medication with Thyroid hormone tablets to keep your normal function and proper health. Consult with Endocrinologist if you want specific specialist for proper management.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,Ranjana,thanks for query.Reports are suggestive of hypothyrodism,means you thuriod gland is not producing sufficient thyriod hormones.You need to take medicines for this.Please talk to your family doctor who is duly qualified ,he can take care of this effectively.You do not need any special doctor for this.Please take them regularly.Keep regular check up and take medicines.