My throat now very hard & sore tongue. what could be the cause of these & treatment ?

Hi, ive got a sore tongue wjth a week or so, it just seems like one spot at the back of it. At first i tought nothing of it, but i got courious as to why it was sore. So i got a good look at it this eve with a mirrior, its one of about four bumps thats abit sore, but its like the bit back my throat now very hard to even see it, but the thing that gave me shock was the colour of my tongue(the bit thats down the throat). It was a greenish white colour, what could it be ? Oh ya im 23 normal weight and all that, dont have any other heath problems. thanks for help.
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011