My sphenoid was adjusted by a chiropractor. Next morning woke up with a loud tinnitus. Will it go away on it s own or should I be concerned?

My sphenoid was "adjusted" by a chiropractor. When he shot the place in my upper mouth, it was a very strong hit and I heard a loud CRACK. I had never had this type of adjustment before so just thought it was normal. But, the next morning, i woke up with loud tinnitus. It seems like an electrical storm in my head, especially at the back lower skull area. I have light-headedness several times a day, especially with activity. I awake at night with a pounding heartbeat. It's been a couple of months like this. Will it go away on it's own or should I be concerned?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013