My son lost his both hands in an accident, how can he masturbate ?

My son lost his hands in an accident. Since then he is totally dependent on me and my husband. We help him wash, use toilet, dress and almost all. He is in his teens . We both understand that his sexually growing too. His facial and pubic hair are developing. When we wash him or change we both have noticed that he gets hard erections and he keeps apologizing. We feel so bad for him. This age most guys masturbate a lot I know. My poor son can t without his hands. We both spoke and discussed about my hubby helping my son masturbate by stroking him and release him. We don mind doing as frequent as needed. When he proposed to son about this, he felt shy and refused but I know just formality. If we insist he will agree. Can we go ahead? Or can anyone suggest better alternatives
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
No, don't go a head,it may affect his eyes causing diminution of vision and also it may cause depression.
General & Family Physician Dr. Rishi Pal Singh's  Response
Hi! regarding Masturbation by the adolescents , i would like to add that it is being practiced to get sexual pleasure. So even if one does not masturbate he is not going to loose any thing rather his erections will occur while he is in sleep , dreaming and ejeculation will occur. Many young patients come with the complaints of feeling of weakness as there has been ejeculations every night in the last week, which they call as "Night fall". so if you are very particular for your son to get the sexual pleasure you can do arrangements otherwise it is o.k.